- Drug Crime
- Federal Defense
- Computer Hacking
- Criminal & Immigration
- Federal Drug Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- Tax Fraud and Evasion
- Weapons Trafficking
- Offense Level Of Drugs
- Crime Of Tunnel Tafficking And Drug Seizure
- Mortgage Loan Modification Scheme
- Commercial Fraud Scheme
- Counterfeit Smuggling
- Stealing Trade Secrets
- Prostitution Ring
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Shooter In San Bernardino Terrorist Attack Arrested on Federal Conspiracy, Marriage Fraud and False Statementa>
- Trafficking in Counterfeit Goods or Services
- Digital Piracy
- Structuring Bank Deposits to Avoid Reporting Requirements
- Federal Criminal Appeals
- Arms Export Control Act Violations
- Ex Post Facto
- Asset Forfeiture
- Public Corruption
- Election Crimes
- Prison Corruption
- International Corruption
- Market Manipulation
- Cargo Theft
- White Collar Defense
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Internet Fraud
- Ponzi & Pyramid Schemes
- Real Estate Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Cooperation With The Federal Government
- Considering A Plea
- Judicial Discretion Outside The Sentencing Guidelines
- Impact Of An Indictment
- Sentence Reduction While In Prison
- Impact Of Amended Sentencing On Plea
- Information To Discredit Government Evidence
- Downward Departures Based On Entrapment
- Outrageous Government Conduct
- Violent Crime
- Post-Conviction Relief
- Wilder/Williams Motion
- 1538.5 Motion to Suppress and the Harvey-Madden-Remer Doctrine
- Serna Motion And Doggett Motion To Dismiss Re Speedy Trial
- Penal Code 995 Motion to Dismiss
- California Three Strikes Law and Romero Motions
- Pre-Trial 402 Motions
- Mower Motion for Medical Cannibas
- Pitchess Motion
- Trombetta-Youngblood Motion
Do I have to pay to talk to one of your lawyers?
No, in nearly every case, an initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys is free of charge.
What if I can't afford to pay to have an attorney represent me in a civil claim?
We often take civil cases on a contingency basis. Our firm is proud to assist clients victimized by those who possess money and power. Our attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that individuals who have suffered harm as a result of any infringement upon their civil liberties are compensated to the fullest extent of the law. Our attorneys are dedicated not only to protecting the rights of individuals pursuant to the law, but also setting precedents to ensure that no other person is victimized in the same way ever again.
How do you decide what cases to take?
The professionals at our firm have an in-depth understanding of the rights of individuals and the laws which must be properly invoked to protect them. Our expertise allows us to determine the merits of your case. You can either send us a brief summary of your legal issue by filling out the form located on our contact us page, or give us a call and we will be happy to provide you with professional advice on how to address your situation at hand. We can also schedule a meeting with you at one of our local offices to evaluate your case and possible legal actions.
What is your rate for criminal cases?
Our firm is dedicated to providing the most effective representation for our clients. Our professionals are committed to providing clients with a fee structure that is cost-effective and tailored to meet the specific demands and nature of the case. We work with our clients to develop a fee schedule that is based on either a flat rate or an hourly rate, depending on the circumstances and complexity of the case. Call us today to receive your free quote and initial consultation at 1 (213) 943-1331. Our dedicated staff will be glad to assist you with the professional advice and guidance that you and your loved ones deserve.
Copyright © 2017 Walk Free Law | All rights reserved.