- Drug Crime
- Federal Defense
- Computer Hacking
- Criminal & Immigration
- Federal Drug Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- Tax Fraud and Evasion
- Weapons Trafficking
- Offense Level Of Drugs
- Crime Of Tunnel Tafficking And Drug Seizure
- Mortgage Loan Modification Scheme
- Commercial Fraud Scheme
- Counterfeit Smuggling
- Stealing Trade Secrets
- Prostitution Ring
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Shooter In San Bernardino Terrorist Attack Arrested on Federal Conspiracy, Marriage Fraud and False Statementa>
- Trafficking in Counterfeit Goods or Services
- Digital Piracy
- Structuring Bank Deposits to Avoid Reporting Requirements
- Federal Criminal Appeals
- Arms Export Control Act Violations
- Ex Post Facto
- Asset Forfeiture
- Public Corruption
- Election Crimes
- Prison Corruption
- International Corruption
- Market Manipulation
- Cargo Theft
- White Collar Defense
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Internet Fraud
- Ponzi & Pyramid Schemes
- Real Estate Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Cooperation With The Federal Government
- Considering A Plea
- Judicial Discretion Outside The Sentencing Guidelines
- Impact Of An Indictment
- Sentence Reduction While In Prison
- Impact Of Amended Sentencing On Plea
- Information To Discredit Government Evidence
- Downward Departures Based On Entrapment
- Outrageous Government Conduct
- Violent Crime
- Post-Conviction Relief
- Wilder/Williams Motion
- 1538.5 Motion to Suppress and the Harvey-Madden-Remer Doctrine
- Serna Motion And Doggett Motion To Dismiss Re Speedy Trial
- Penal Code 995 Motion to Dismiss
- California Three Strikes Law and Romero Motions
- Pre-Trial 402 Motions
- Mower Motion for Medical Cannibas
- Pitchess Motion
- Trombetta-Youngblood Motion
Alana was very kind, very understanding of my anxiety, yet super informative and professional at the same time. My case was tricky and caused me a great deal of stress, but Alana was very helpful in soothing my mind and doing her best to get a quick conclusive end to the whole ordeal. I would highly recommend her and can't thank her enough for changing my life!
Reviewed by: K.T.
She took care of my cases in a super professional manner. Always answered all my questions kept me well informed and cleared me from all charges.. I really really recommend this attorney. She is the best.
Reviewed by: M. S
I was in custody for almost 3 years due to a bad deal with a public defender who did not care, when Alana was able to get me out by filing a petition for writ of noram cobis. They resentenced me to rehab. Alana thank you for giving me my freedom. You believed in me when no one else did. Thank you for making miracles happen.
Reviewed by: M.F.
Attorney Alana Yakovlev represented our family in mental health court 95A. The purpose of her representation was to guide our family during the hearing of my brother. Since my brother is represented by a public defender it is most frustrating and almost impossible to communicate with his public defender or any other court officials (due to HIPPA). Mrs Yakovlev was incredibly efficient and effective in communicating with the court and all the officials involved in my brothers case. Her attention to details and persistence to achieve justice for my mentally ill brother was par excellent. I would highly recommend the ethical, moral and excellent legal service provided by Mrs Yakovlev.
Reviewed by: J.R.
Ms. Yakovlev successfully petitioned for my certificate of rehabilitation and I am no relieved of the obligation to register. I cannot praise her enough for her efforts to secure my relief. She was always eminently professional, compassionate, and available by phone and email. She treated me like she was indeed my advocate, and believed in the justice of my case. I could not have done better in search of a competent, sympathetic counsel.
Reviewed by: C.C.
Copyright © 2017 Walk Free Law | All rights reserved.